Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy Tuesday

Yipeee
July 2
It's tuesday
It's also the middle of the year.
182 days are gone and 182 days are left
In honour of today, I present this Jim Hunt photo:


Today this bird wasn't anywhere near my head or body or any part of me.

I have this major project whose deadline we did not meet. I did corrections on this book, but according to my boss I missed some. So, I had to list all the missed corrections from yesterday and today and emailed them to the typesetter (person who makes the text look like it does when you open a book.)

In the meantime, I worked on another project. But I was taking too much time, said my boss. The book had at least twenty corrections on every page which I had to sort out. I had to erase all the pointless corrections and leave the important ones. Those have to go to the typesetter as soon as possible

My third project, I sent my doubts to the author and they got cleared up pretty quickly. So that was good and I emailed the few corrections to the typesetter.

The typesetter emailed me my two projects by today evening which was really amazing and nice of him to do. I did mention that my first project was a top priority and needed to be fast tracked.

My brain hurts from remembering about the statuses of my projects. Sometimes I wish life is simple as it was in our childhood.


My life needs a do-over seriously. Why don't we come with warnings and suggestions? Oh well, just going to have to bear with it and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment