Thursday 4 July 2013

My Bucket List

I never saw the movie The Bucket List but I really liked the concept. Also I found a story called The Bucket List to read on India Forum and its really good. So here is my bucket list.

Have two degrees

Done - Visit at least 1 country of Asia

Done - Visit at least 1 country of Europe

Visit at least 1 country of Africa

Done - Visit at least 1 country of North America

Visit at least 1 country of South America

Visit at least 1 country of Australia

Done - Visit at least 1 country in the Northern Hemisphere

Done - Visit at least 1 country in the Southern Hemisphere 

Have a road trip with my friends or cousins

Meet Shah Rukh Khan, take a picture with him and get an autograph

Meet Bret Lee take a picture with him and get an autograph

Watch Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge in Maratha Mandir Theatre

Slap someone

Punch someone

See a live autopsy

Do something that scares me

Fall in love

Climb a mountain

Visit all the states and union territories of India



That's it for now. I will add things as I think of them or get them done

No comments:

Post a Comment