Saturday 17 May 2014

Working Hard or Hardly Working!

Do you ever they an assignment which is Herculean? Well I got one. I have compare the text of two books. One is printed and one is a PDF. Both of them have the same stuff but in different order and language.

I kept trying but wasn't getting much success. Of course, my mind would wander and I would do other things. Today I tried another way and got some results except I'll be taking extra time. Hope my boss doesn't mind it. Because I know if I turn it in at this stage, I'll get a scolding for it. So better I take more time and do a better job of it.

                         

Next week is a workshop related to my field. Hope this helps me in the future. Maybe this will reinforce that I'm in the wrong field. Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment