Monday 12 May 2014

Coworkers: Hate or Love Them? Ok Maybe Not Love

I hate my coworkers. One is spineless. Three of them just look out for themselves only. One of the three refuses to do extra work. He'll make others do the work so that if something wrong, he's not at fault. He'll point the finger at that person and save his skin. He is one lazy ass person. most of the day, he iscplaying games on his phone and napping at the office. The next one is always looking for making a quick buck and claims bogus expenses to receieve money from the big boss. He is the big boss's pet. And the third one is the other two's friend and helps them in their schemes. Two helpers who talk way too much and loud. Two boss who don't explain everything at first and then scold for you for all the mistakes.

It's so political there. That's why I stay quiet and just focus on my work. Except I read the most boring books in the world. All academic and intellectual books. Which quite frankly I can't stand. No wonder my mind wanders off and I miss things when I'm reading them.

Maybe I have Attention Deficit Disorder. Note to self: Get my self tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment