Saturday 15 June 2013

It's All About Loving Your Parents

Karan Johar had it right when he made Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. It is all about loving your parents. They do so much for their children. My parents have done and do everything still for my brother and me. I guess because they grew up in that environment and want the same things for their children. I went abroad my for college and my parents didn't complain about cost. They said if its for your education, don't worry about the cost. So in my second year I found a job on campus. I started paying for my phone bill and other things.

So why do people treat them so horribly when their parents get very old. The two movies I know that show this situation are Baghban and Lage Raho Munna Bhai. Baghban shows how incredibly rude kids can be to their parents, but that's the time the parents need their kids' help.

Which is why I get angry at myself. When my parents or grandmother asks me things or keep asking random questions, I get angry at them. Then I think I probably asked random questions all during my childhood and still do. Yet they answer unless in the rare occasions when they tell me not to ask stupid questions. So I get angry at myself. Why do I have a low tolerable? Seriously what is wrong with me? Then I get really sad and depressed even though that is the opposite of my sunny disposition. How does one increase their patience level? Maybe because my self esteem is down, that my tolerable levels have gone down.

And Pakistan lost a wicket. 165 for all out. Hopefully out team is in form and can beat them. Like the Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan's character in K3G) said who never know about India. At the last minute anything is possible. Can India win the ICC Champions Trophy ?

Oh well, good luck team India!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - it happens; despite our best efforts we often slip up on our principles. As long as we are aware of our shortcomings, we can hope to overcome them.

    ReplyDelete