Monday 24 February 2014

Book Fair

The book fair is finally over. Thank god because I need a break. I had to work both weekends at the book fair. I haven't had an off day since the Monday before the book fair. I am tired and in dire need of an off day which hopefully I will get soon. I did get to buy many books which I already have started reading. I would read them while I was on duty at the stall since there wasn't anything to be done until a customer came.

I was really bored but I shop for books with discounts, so I had a good time. Except it was cold and there was a eagle and a pigeon flying in the hall.

While sitting and reading, of course, my sub conscience is thinking of ideas and my favorite characters from a tv show. I can't think of full stories but small snippets or ideas keep popping up in my head. I'm no writer so I can't develop them. I try but I get blank.
Maybe someday I will develop them. Till then, happy reading to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment